Dead Soul is the most popular style of the Karnival series in recent years, presented to you again. Compared to the mysterious and solemn first edition, the new Dead Soul uses elegant white as the main color. In the design of the deck, TCC and Sam spent a lot of time and effort.
The design of the tuck case is a skull with that full gothic pattern, The theme of the deck is around the skull, revealing mystical, horror, and elegance. On the reverse side is the same vine patterns as on the back of the card.
All card faces were redesigned, and the extra smoke rendering adds many details to card faces. Skull, spine, ribs, and carpal bones... each card faces are skeleton images. You can use these to put together a complete skeleton.
- Branded with the Bicycle logo for collection.
- 52 cards AD double-sided card.
- Standard playing cards size.
- Printed by USPCC and limited to 2988 decks. Only 1000 are available in the collection box.
- Designed by Sam Hayles, who designed Bicycle Karnival series.
- 56 different and amazingly special designs for the card faces.
The design is also used on collectible coins, and the delicate carving process on the skull makes this coin an extremely beautiful artifact.