Peak Playing Cards beautifully illustrates each of Colorado's fifty-three 14ers, which are mountains rising at least 14,000 feet above sea level.
The Day Deck back features the summit of a mountain peeking through the clouds, surrounded by rays of sun. Includes all fifty-three custom designed fronts that feature Colorado's 14ers. Both are symmetrical over the horizontal axis, so nobody will know how you hold the cards in your hand.
All fifty-two playing cards and one Joker have a custom illustration of the peak of the 14er, as well as its name and elevation. The cards are ordered according to elevation; the highest peaks are aces and the lowest twos and a joker. Each card uses clean lines and lots of white space to showcase the modern design of the peak.
- 53 Fourteeners = 52 playing cards 1 Joker
- The other Joker is a custom design featuring Red Rocks
- One blank card included so you can draw a replacement, should you lose a card
The suits are also a completely custom designed. The font for the pips is modern, thin, and pairs well with the mountain design. The direction of the lines for the hearts/diamonds and clubs/spades lean opposite directions, making it easy to quickly distinguish between suits of the same color. The cards are beautiful to look at, but also easy to play with.Peak Playing Cards
are printed by the U.S. Playing Card Company (USPCC), the same makers of the Bicycle and Bee brand, casino-grade
playing cards. This means exceptional quality used by the pros, all made in the USA.
- Bicycle grade, poker-size cards (2.5" x 3.5")
- Air-cushioned finish for easy dealing and handling
- Card paper stock is crafted from sustainable forest paper, starch-based laminating glue, and vegetable-based printing inks